Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wonderful Expierence

What a wonderful experience it was to work at the Jan Paris Bookfest!

I enjoyed every second of it and can't wait to attend others in the future.

I caught myself tearing up several times throughout the day because I was filled with joy. I feel so fortunate that I found a career that I truly love and admire. So blessed to love what I do and look forward to what the future holds. So itching to get into the library!

Yesterday's Bookfest was a self reassurance that taking the leap to leave what I went to college to do and getting an Alternative Certification in Education and now a Master's in Library Science was worth every penny, worry and stress along the way.

Some of my favorite quotes yesterday from Naomi Shihab Nye.....


You have enough time!

Give up the word "too busy"!

You get your ideas by looking around you and listening.

Find someone to share with.

Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!

Thank you SHSU for giving me the opportunity to follow my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment